CareerXperts Technologies Private Limited (“CareerXperts”) is committed to protecting the integrity and privacy of the personal information that our users share with us.
In this policy “we”, “our” and “us” refers to CareerXperts Technologies Private Limited (“CareerXperts”).
What CareerXperts Technologies Private Limited does
CareerXperts helps enterprises in the areas of talent management through a variety of Services. Our customers/partners/users use our services for one or more of the following:
1) Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
2) Professional staffing services
3) Leadership Hiring
4) Talent Branding
5) Talent Research & Advisory Services
6) Compensation Surveys and Analytics
7) Recruitment Branding and Recruitment Marketing Services
CareerXperts is headquartered in India, and works with partners, services providers, and customers all around the globe. For more information, please visit our website (https://careerxperts.com)
A. Personal data we collect from you
CareerXperts may collect following information:
1) Full Name, Qualification details, Organisation details
2) Contact Information
3) Demographic Information
4) Other relevant information that helps us serve you better
B. How we use your personal information
Your personal information will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
1) To best tailor Content and resources according to your preferences.
2) To respond to your request or questions when you contact us.
3) To send you information – such as CareerXperts upcoming events – that may be of interest to you.
4) To help us create, publish, and improve the Content that is most relevant to you.
5) To ensure that the Content provided through the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
6) To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so.
7) To further develop and improve the Website and systems to better serve you.
C. Disclosure of your personal information
CareerXperts is committed to ensure that your information is secure, CareerXperts does not disclose your personal information to 3rd parties, except as described in this policy. Third party disclosures may include sharing information to relevant clients for better job opportunities that suits you best.
D. Security of your personal information
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
F. Managing cookies
Most browsers’ Help menus will explain to you how to prevent cookies from being accepted, how to have the browser inform you when a new cookie is received, and how to fully disable cookies. You can also disable or erase comparable data collected by browser add-ons.
G. Links to other websites
Our website (https://careerxperts.com) may contain links to other relevant websites of interest; however, once you are using these links and leave our site, we don’t hold any authority in those websites; therefore, we are not responsible for protection and privacy of information being collected while visiting those websites and such sites are not governed by CareerXperts privacy statement.
H. Your rights and controlling your personal information
I. Limits of our policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
J. Changes to this policy
K. Contact us
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details: email@example.com