Technology Recruiters – Hard Startup Hiring Puzzles
Understanding client’s business, talent needs, identifying hiring ecosystem, mapping target companies, generating leads, being a career partner to prospective candidates, account management and above all making sure that the sale happens. You need to be aggressive, ambitious and number driven.
You must have a passion for seeking out talent, connecting with people, and helping them find great opportunities in a fast paced boutique (Personalised / Customised / Tailor-Made Hiring Solutions) consulting firm.
- Seek, recruit, and hire the best tech talent for an array of roles with our world class clients [Startups, Enterprise Software, Distinguished Internet Companies].
- Create and manage job descriptions, as well as postings on various recruiting platforms.(Identify the best platforms)
- Source and recruit candidates using databases, social media, and Boolean search. (Whatever it takes!)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts).
- 1-8 years of technical recruiting experience (we are open to hire Graduates with very good communication and convincing skills)
- Customer-focused and can provide a high-touch experience to both candidates and hiring managers. (You have clients both side!)
- Highly organized, you work with a strong sense of urgency, and can quickly prioritize various top priorities.
You will contribute ideas to our company sourcing strategies, client engagement models, company culture, et al.
The goal is to do it better than it’s ever been done before.